This is the minimum requirements for a Hand Washing Standard,
• Remove all jewelry.
• Use a generous amount of regular soap.
• Apply with vigorous contact on all surfaces of hands.
• Clean under and around fingernails.
• Work the soap on all surfaces for a minimum of 30 seconds.
• Keeping your hands down, rinse them with warm running water for a minimum of 15 seconds.
• Dry well with paper towels.
• Use a paper towel to turn the water off.
• Discard the towels into a receptacle provided for that purpose.
Wash hands between patients and frequently throughout the day.